What's new

What did you say?!!!

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #46
You seem to have a nice shot of your own floating around right now....;)

And these shots are easy.....anyone can do them. ;)
 
You seem to have a nice shot of your own floating around right now....;)

And these shots are easy.....anyone can do them. ;)

^That first sentence is exactly what I was about to say.
The second sentence...uh-huh, right. Now I *really* feel inadequate. ;)

Two years from that first post to what you do now?!?! That almost makes me think there is hope for me...almost. :D
 
I just want to let you know you inspire me also. I love flowers but not mainstream shots of them. Yours were the first flower shots that made me go OMG YES!
Even your first thread has given me some ideas that I'm excited to play with :)

So thanks for doing your thing and sharing it with us, but, thank you more for not giving up your secret and making us think.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #49
Well hell, I'm going to print out a copy of this thread, so I can read it when I'm having a bad day. :hugs:
THANKS!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom