What do/don't you like about TPF?

I'm still waiting for Derrel to learn how to draw a husky in a hat - I'm convinced its the only reason I never get a cartoon :(

No, that's all in the Mod. section!! I have no idea how Overread gets into some of the positions he's posted!!

New goal! I wanna be a mod!

He's a wiry little thing, I tell ya. Mish and I are constantly comparing notes. The other guys pretend it's not real, but we know it is.

ffarl for the win!! That sexy pink teddy he wore the other night was awesome. Now that I think about it, he still didn't tell where he bought that!

ffarl for the win!! That sexy pink teddy he wore the other night was awesome. Now that I think about it, he still didn't tell where he bought that!

Mish were you watching Father Ted and the zombie-granny episode last night as well? ;)

Oh little Pix...you naughty little bunny. :lol:

My ultimate goal at TPF is to win POTM to get a membership so I can replace Junkie with something bunny related like "naughty little bunny" lol! so far after about 3 or 4ish nominations I've been the bridesmaid but never the bride! The quest continues! ;)

Your quest has ended in some ways, little wabbit. :razz:

I'm still waiting for Derrel to learn how to draw a husky in a hat - I'm convinced its the only reason I never get a cartoon :(

I think being featured in one of Derrel's cartoons is when you've really​ made it here!

Ha! I just had a bath, my fur is all shiny and smells purdy ;) ;)

Most reactions

Back