What do we want?

Hertz van Rental said:
core_17 said:
Hmm....I could be wrong, but I'm guessing if you donate a little somethin' somethin' to that little PayPal donate button down below, you might get somewhere. ;)

Perhaps if we were talking about the same thing. But we're not, so there... :LOL:

I was talkin to Nytmair! :)

core_17 said:
Hertz van Rental said:
core_17 said:
Hmm....I could be wrong, but I'm guessing if you donate a little somethin' somethin' to that little PayPal donate button down below, you might get somewhere. ;)

Perhaps if we were talking about the same thing. But we're not, so there... :LOL:

I was talkin to Nytmair! :)

Ooh! Please yourself :Joker:

Hertz van Rental said:
Chase said:
If we're thinking of the same thing, consider it covered :)

Santa is sure to leave a lot extra in your stocking - but maybe not until after Christmas :sillysmi:

Santa came early (just excited I guess) so Merry Christmas, Chase. It's covered now! :sillysmi:

(....about these photos)

I'm still standing here without a title...

What does a guy have to do to get a title around here...

I've posted over 1000 posts (although most of them were useless, I'm still contributing to society)
I've acutally clicked the pay pal button....

But I've come to accept my non-unique title as a reminder of the simpler, more generic things in life. I've come to terms that I will always be a "Proud Member..." and that is ok with me! So here's to you, Mr. title giver, for making me appreciate the smaller things in life! This Bud's for you!

Zach :D

sorry for the horrible bud light commercial rip off... Also I really don't care if I get a title or not... I just like making people think that :)

sorry I edited it after you replied....

I don't know which list you are referring to.... :)

Most reactions

Back