What do we want?

that's because we are a family :) a great tpf family with Chase the God or... Chase the great Grandfather :)

mentos_007 said:
that's because we are a family :) a great tpf family with Chase the God or... Chase the great Grandfather :)

There might be snow on the penguin but I'm sure he'll give you a spankin' if you step out of line :wink:

gif_dancinggir.gif
gif_dancinggir.gif

mygrain got a new title...even though it's kind of sucky...he is still very happy!!!:D thanks Chase...your words really strike home bro...sniff :wink:

gif_dancinggir.gif
gif_dancinggir.gif

MDowdey said:
Cough coughi did your new title cough cough...

md

HOLY CRAP...I"M SORRY MATT!!!!!!!!! MD KICKS HONG KONG FOOEY'S HAIRY BUTT!!!! THANKS BRO!!!! :oops: :D I got my xmas present early!!! 8)

BTW the "sucky" was a joke. I kind of like it. :lol:

haha, no problem bro! it was a collaborative mod/admin effort...we came together as a team, and im so proud of them...single tear...

:twisted: :p :wink:

md

MDowdey said:
haha, no problem bro! it was a collaborative mod/admin effort...we came together as a team, and im so proud of them...single tear...

md

Yeah, we make a good title team, Matt :D

mygrain said:
gif_dancinggir.gif
gif_dancinggir.gif

mygrain got a new title...even though it's kind of sucky...he is still very happy!!!:D thanks Chase...your words really strike home bro...sniff :wink:

gif_dancinggir.gif
gif_dancinggir.gif

:shock: Oh no! I'll never be able to pull Aub away from the computer now with so many of your dancing green guys all at once. He love this little gif :D

AlisonS said:
MDowdey said:

md

Yeah, we make a good title team, Matt :D

sure do! now fix me a sammich!!! :wink:

md

MDowdey said:

md

Thanks everyone for the thought...I do feel like a part of the family now...maybe the lower right side of the family but it feels good all the same! :wink: :D

This "Proud Member of the 1,000 Posts Club!" title is starting to look better. I'll be the only one left soon. I'll be eunuch.

;)

ferny said:
This "Proud Member of the 1,000 Posts Club!" title is starting to look better. I'll be the only one left soon. I'll be eunuch.

;)

Be careful what ya wish for...ya just might get it. :wink:

mygrain said:
ferny said:

;)

Be careful what ya wish for...ya just might get it. :wink:

I'm wishin' but I'm not gettin'. And whose going to own up to MY title? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back