What do you fall asleep to?

photogoddess said:
He, on the other hand, gets to fall asleep to the sound of me snoring. :lol:
I was going to post something about that but figured I'd get myself in trouble. But I'm used to her snoring now so I'll bet I'd have trouble going to sleep without it.

I used to go to sleep listening to Dr. Drew and Adam Corola. Now I don't think I could hear it with the addition of my new night time noises ;)

I usually read for a couple of hours before going to sleep. Nothing in particular. Lately it's been photography related books or magazines.

I used to listen to the radio to fall asleep.. I had to stop that when I stopped waking up to it since that was my alarm for a long time. Now, I fall asleep to the hum of my computer.... The lovely beast it is.

Luminosity said:
I've heard you retain information a lot better if you read/study etc right before you go to sleep at night.

Hmm... reading the book right before the quiz worked pretty well for me.....:lol:

Take some tylenol PM...you'll still sleep but the headache won't be there :)

Karissa, works well for me too!!! I'm the queen of cramming!!!

~sigh~...I'm waiting for my man to get home so I can fall asleep to the sound of his breathing! I'm soooo tired, but I miss him, so I'm staying up. *yawn*

The Bravery and The Strokes last night. Got to bed around midnight. I've got a new copy of Red Hot Chili Peppers - Greatest Hits next to me. Wonder what I'll be listening to tonight...

core_17 said:
~sigh~...I'm waiting for my man to get home so I can fall asleep to the sound of his breathing! I'm soooo tired, but I miss him, so I'm staying up. *yawn*

I always wait for my girl to come to bed. I have a hard time sleeping without knowing she's there as well.

Sometimes she's working late at a party at the restaurant I I'll just stay up until she gets home. We'll sit around the kitchen table and I'll get her a glass of wine and let her talk about the night. It gets all that stuff out and she sleeps better with it off her mind.

I'm happiest when I've got her with the cats piled on top of her...:lol:

Usually silence but sometimes some long electronic tracks from DJ Doboy or The Prodigy.

My kitten's (Beethoven) purr. The best feeling in the world for me. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back