What's new

What do you guys think??

Carson38

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think yay or na ?


flower.jpg
 
i think you have an underexposed image with centered subject that does not fill enough of the frame.
 
Here is the original photo, I was just messing around with color and I ended up liking the edited one and just thought I'd see if there was someone out there that liked too.

DSC_0204.jpg
 
Got to thinking... What about something like...

DSC_0204.jpg


I used Auto White Balance in Gimp the re-cropped using a tighter crop... leaving the ring in the middle (ish)...
 
my opinion is that the photo is good. But if you are trying to sell this jewelry, I feel that you really need to think about what goes well with blue colored gem and platinum/silver band. Personally I don't think it goes well with orange flower unless you are a Denver Broncos fan :). I would put it on white or very light yellow.
 
Thanks everyone for your opinions
 
I like the orange with the blue. The colors don't clash and at the same time the stark difference immediately make your eyes zero in on the blue ring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom