What's new

What do you think of my Tiger Lillies photos?

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
648
Reaction score
5
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these in my friend's backyard about two weeks back. I've done some editing, but mostly to darken the background. The first one I cropped to make it more interesting. These were shot with my trusty Panasonic point & shoot. What do you think?

1.
KeithsYard-32-EDIT2.jpg


2.
KeithsYard-EDIT.jpg
 
Nice flowers.

#1 - The light reflecting off the wall is drawing attention away from the flowers. Crop out the wall and the flowers on the right and just leave the flowers on the left in a portrait crop and you have a pretty nice image.

#2 - Don't care for this shot too much...maybe if you took it from a lower point of view.
 
Thanks. I've got some shots similar to what you suggested with the first one. They came out nice too, but I thought the first one (to my eye) was sort of more "artistic," whatever that's supposed to mean. :)
 
Thanks. Yeah, I noticed the blown white area too, especially on the first photo. Tried to fix it but couldn't pull it off. Oh well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom