eugene_jenea
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 15, 2011
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Chisinau
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I can only wonder how would they look like if I had a professional camera like a Canon 7D, for instance. How do you think they would look like ?
Tell me everything you think, com' on, I can take it
P.S. Some of them were taken with a Kodak z1275 while others with a Kodak C875.
Tell me everything you think, com' on, I can take it
P.S. Some of them were taken with a Kodak z1275 while others with a Kodak C875.
Attachments
-
$100_6330.webp393.8 KB · Views: 229 -
$100_6251.webp491.9 KB · Views: 230 -
$100_0339.webp518.4 KB · Views: 217 -
$100_6266.webp273.7 KB · Views: 235 -
$100_6467.webp1.6 MB · Views: 263 -
$100_6483.webp1.5 MB · Views: 207 -
$100_6509.webp627.1 KB · Views: 213 -
$100_6528.webp443.9 KB · Views: 187 -
$100_6540.webp1.1 MB · Views: 198 -
$100_6566.webp918.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited: