What do you think?

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture messing around, while I was adjusting my settings, and just now I was bored so I decided to PS it .....a lot :lol:

I know it's somewhat overdone, but I just enjoy taking a worthless picture and making it semi-worthless... :lol:

Let me know what you think, or any ideas you might have. Thanks

ORIGINAL:

DSC_00452.jpg

AFTER:

DSC_0045j.jpg

Thanks man, appreciate your time.

Dude, I took your PS license away days ago! ;) j/k

Interesting edit. I don't think I would have desaturated it that much, but still cool.

I like everything about the edit except the grey earring. It seems superimposed, like it doesn't belong with the other colours in the image (unless, of course, that's what you went for).

Nicely done man. The only thing for me is the extra black space at the top, that might could use a tad crop, but Im diggin this one.
She has some stunning eyes tho.

isn't that true. Toothpaste, next time put some more effort in the first shoot. Do it for her!

pascal

Thanks Pascal, I actually am doing a shoot with her in next month, I'm waiting on my lens :D

Dude, I took your PS license away days ago! ;) j/k

Interesting edit. I don't think I would have desaturated it that much, but still cool.

:lol: Shut up Manaheim, I can do allright if I'm not PS drunk. As far as the desat. Idk I was just messing around seeing how much I could change it to see what look it would get.

I like everything about the edit except the grey earring. It seems superimposed, like it doesn't belong with the other colours in the image (unless, of course, that's what you went for).

I didnt like how the red earring looked with the new edit. But I understand what you mean. So I tried to make it somewhat match her eyes. Thanks for your time invisible. :D

Nicely done man. The only thing for me is the extra black space at the top, that might could use a tad crop, but Im diggin this one.
She has some stunning eyes tho.

Yeah, I was kinda just excited to post it up so I forgot to crop it lol, and yes her eyes are amazing. Thanks Chiller!

:lovey::lovey: introduce me to yr friend

lawl, howd you post process to get that black background effect?

:lovey::lovey: introduce me to yr friend

lawl, howd you post process to get that black background effect?

Adjustment Level Layer> 4 layers of Overlay> Mask and delete everything except what you want to be black. If you reallly want to know I can pm you specific more detailed instructions.

Okay I suck at PS, so how did you change the color of her earring? I never knew how to do selective color either. I don't PS much.

Anyway, I love what you did with it, whatever that was. Excellent work! :)

Quick Select, Hue & Saturation.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back