What's new

What do you think?

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out for a walk today and took some pictures. I liked them all, but my mom said this one was her favorite. I cloned out a telephone pole towards the right side of the image. Feel free to edit if you wish. What do you guys think? What did I do right/wrong? Thanks in advance,

George

2912947200_ca000c0033.jpg
 
Hi George,
I see what you were going for and I think the big issue IMO is that its too busy along with the large tree shadow being cast. I think this same shot during sunrise/set would make this one a winner, it would richen up the sky and deepen the landscape colors. Also, IMO I would come in closer to get the house on the right out of frame. Hope thsi helps..

-James
 
With the subject being 1/10 of a mile away from my house, I can run out anytime to reshoot it. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to wait a few days to try shooting during sunset/rise though. I've been very busy lately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom