What do you think ?

Draken

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.earthscape.110mb.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C and C always welcome i dont really dont like it but thought id upload it anyway lol :)

ChodeCove001.jpg

It's quite nice, but I agree that you've got a lot of better shots. Unfortunately the light is a bit dull, I think it'd be a lot better under a warm sunset.

It's quite nice, but I agree that you've got a lot of better shots. Unfortunately the light is a bit dull, I think it'd be a lot better under a warm sunset.

Makes me feel special you know of my other shots :p hehe . . . . man i love photography ! yeah this shot is one of my lesser shots but oh well that was the only one i got today so meh i've been on holiday for a week and its been crap weather everyday :-(

Something seems off about the focus on the rocks in the upper right quarter of the picture, but it might just be the resizing? Do you have a bigger version, by chance?

Makes me feel special you know of my other shots :p hehe . . . . man i love photography !

your other shots are spectacular, this one is still awesome, but i've been completely blown away by your others. do you pp them? or is this just result of long shutter speeds?

Makes me feel special you know of my other shots :p hehe . . . . man i love photography !

your other shots are spectacular, this one is still awesome, but i've been completely blown away by your others. do you pp them? or is this just result of long shutter speeds?

Cheers Dude ! :redwine:
yeah i PP everything i strongly believe that almost all photos need some sort of PP

Cheers.

I still think this is fantastic, I haven't seen your other stuff but I like this :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back