soleshine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_5875.jpg

Sunglasses are a good thing ?

Yeah, ridiculously overexposed.

the guy in the background is distracting to me ... my eye keeps going to his dark sunglasses

Lower the exposure get face us lighting up like a Christmas tree but that's what awesome about this most times you can reshoot just give er another go

It looks intentionaly auto-curve/high key (e.g using UFRaw auto curve) to me. I like the approach. The tortoiseshells are an attractive aspect/prop but you could get a more appealing expression/pose from the model. The DOF is a bit too shallow, (the neck ) and the level of contrast/brightness has cost the guy in the background his nose, poor chap!

My thoughts:

I like we can see the eyes through the sunglass lenses and don't mind the overexposure of her skin.

I don't like that her eyes are closed.

I also don't like the big dark blob reflected in the lower part of the left sunglass lens, the big bight Sun flare in the upper left of the sunglass lens and the reflection of the horizon line in both.

In other words I think it's a good concept, but that it was sloppily executed with a lack of attention to the details.

I agree with KMH. Next time, maybe take the photo more straight on. I feel uncomfortable looking up her nose.

I did edit the photo to look like that...it's my sister, and she's terrible at posing, she usually looks mad in every photo she poses for haha...I was trying to crop the guy out, didn't look right with just her face in the photo...you guys are right the whole nose shot just isn't looking good haha. I really just like the look of the sunglasses!

The exposure looks ok.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back