What do you think???

kaylahunsader

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A family portrait that had a bad background, so I changed it. Do you think it looks ok, or real?? CC please!!

1. The original background
LindsayandBrentWedding010w.jpg

HoneymooninMontana459pjpgW.jpg

HoneymooninMontana459pjpgW2.jpg

It's not a bad job of compositing at all; the setting doesn't seem quite natural to me.

Much much much better! Gramps looks like he's still on this world.

Nice masking job. Except for a little hiccup on the grandmother's green chair, I would not have even noticed if the original pic had not been posted. Are the mountains close to where you live or is it completely a "wish we could shoot there" deal?

i prefer the 1st photo tho. seems more real. the 2nd and third photo is abit awkward as they take chairs to sit by the jetty or something? great job no doubt! what software did u used?

I prefer the first photo as well. I like the background in the first one. I don't really think the background in the second one feels natural at all.

It is a completely wish we could be there. The background is from Montana, which I took on my honeymoon, and the foreground is from NC.

I have an old OLD photoshop. Like the first they came out with lol....I have to upgrade SOON, I know! It works for most things tho.

try adobe photoshop cs5!!! im using cs4 for now =]

It sems you don't mind all the dark eye sockets (raccoon eyes)?

The light in the background of the composite doesn't match the light of the original (angle, quality).

I like the original better, like was said above the lighting doesn't seem to match, so it's throwing it off for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back