zsteph07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First pictures i took.. Beginner ... Be honest

View attachment 5625

View attachment 5626

View attachment 5627

$Screen_20120115_231515.jpg

First impression: - please number your images in future postings, it makes it a lot easier to review them if the reviewer can refer to them by number - then there is never any confusion about which one is being discussed.

First one - you should have your subject looking the other way, otherwise there is a lot of space with no contribution to the image.

Second one - placing your subject right in the middle - not the best placement - Google "rule of thirds"

Third one - 1) you chopped his head off and 2) the angle "pose" or orientation is not the best type of pose for people pictures.

Fourth one - not sure what this is all about, but the skin colour appears to be off.

My 0.02¢, FWIW.

#1: She looks like standing supported on rails...but no rails are seen; how come? :scratch:
#2: I liked it
#3: not at all composed
#4: How the baby's nose appears is not helping

Regards :D

Pic 1 she should have either turned her head, or you should have repositioned her to the right side of your composition so that she's looking into the picture, not out of it. Pics 2 & 3 are just cute personal snap shots, and pic 3 is really tilted as well. Pic 4 is jusrt poorly composed. The nose looks more like you missed it in the picture then you wanted to include it.

#1: She looks like standing supported on rails...but no rails are seen; how come? :scratch:
#2: I liked it
#3: not at all composed
#4: How the baby's nose appears is not helping

Regards :D

X2 and please keep shooting and sharing.

P.S. The baby is really cute !

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back