What's new

What do you think?

ziggy84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
394
Reaction score
20
Location
California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMAG0810-1.webp$IMAG0811.webp

These are pictures of my pictures I took for a photo assignment for college. Some guys I've already spoken to about it. So I went back to the Lake Shore Inn Hotel after a disappointing trip to the Salton Sea on Friday. I tried to use the info you guys gave me on composition. I still have one more roll to develop, and will get to it tomorrow. So far, what do you guys think?

For those of you who would like to join in please do. This is the link to my first blog about composition. THanks!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...07319-i-need-some-honest-opinions-please.html
 
In the first, the way the content is captured and cropped creates very little visual interest.

The second is too busy and lacking in contrast and clarity.
 
In the first, the way the content is captured and cropped creates very little visual interest.

The second is too busy and lacking in contrast and clarity.

Okay. So you say in the first picture the way it is captured and cropped. So what would the better way have been? Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom