What's new

What does this look like to you?

I see, that you are bored.
 
Mostly rocks but there appears to be some sand and plants as well. But looking at the rocks, there also appears to be a shadow of a VERY square looking human figure or it's a squatch.
 
My mother-in-law.
 
dinosaur

DINOSAUR!!!!!
 
Paper! Snow! A ghost!
 
Stuff.
 
Hamster. Which is what Hamlet would see. Right?
 
Do you mean - what do we see in the rock? the largest brown one? Like a face - of a grumpy old man.


Or wait maybe it is Robbins! (jk I couldn't pass up that comment could I? LOL ya know we luv ya!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom