What does your username mean?

Forkie - er you are Forkie you know not Fork ;)

Mine means the little salsa dancer

Ok I get the second part of your name "quesalsera" but what does "lape" mean? what kind of salsa do you dance? I dance cuban and L.A. style. I'm just now learnign to dance on 2. :)

On my last spiritual journey of self discovery, I found out that red/orange was my color(s) and the base chakra, the red tail hawk was my animal, I became a student of reiki, I was primal, I was sensual, I studied shamanism, I became involved with a group of people that was intent on healing mother earth, I traveled on a river of positive energy through the universe. I gave. I received.

KUNDALINI - (Sanskrit kund, "to burn"; kunda, "to coil or to spiral") a concentrated field of intelligent, cosmic invisible energy absolutely vital to life; beginning in the base of the spine when a man or woman begins to evolve as wisdom is earned. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light. The ultimate outcome of kundalini is the union of Will (sakti- kundalini), Knowledge {prana-kundalini) and Action (para- kundalini)

So how did you decide on Felix as your avatar, rather than the much more laid back - Fat Freddie's cat.

Yea pretty boring , manny is my name. And it's me un the avatar picture with some actress.

Mine was just a lame attempt at incorporating photography and my job as a paramedic into a username.

I was going for unpopular_photography, but I ran out of space.

Mine means I'm a goober and didn't learn from past experiences choosing usernames and ending up with a name I regret.
I would change mine in a heartbeat.

If you ask me what I hate most it would be picking a username, screename, email, website name, anything that includes picking a name.

So I usually just go with my name, Haya. Yes, you do say it like HI-ya. & my last name starts with an H; So I tagged that at the end. Very creative eh? :sexywink:

On my last spiritual journey of self discovery, I found out that red/orange was my color(s) and the base chakra, the red tail hawk was my animal, I became a student of reiki, I was primal, I was sensual, I studied shamanism, I became involved with a group of people that was intent on healing mother earth, I traveled on a river of positive energy through the universe. I gave. I received.

KUNDALINI - (Sanskrit kund, "to burn"; kunda, "to coil or to spiral") a concentrated field of intelligent, cosmic invisible energy absolutely vital to life; beginning in the base of the spine when a man or woman begins to evolve as wisdom is earned. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light. The ultimate outcome of kundalini is the union of Will (sakti- kundalini), Knowledge {prana-kundalini) and Action (para- kundalini)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask me what I hate most it would be picking a username, screename, email, website name, anything that includes picking a name.

So I usually just go with my name, Haya. Yes, you do say it like HI-ya. & my last name starts with an H; So I tagged that at the end. Very creative eh? :sexywink:

every time I see you I think

every time I see you I think

LOL! hahahahahhahahahahha omg.. i've heard that SO many times before. Or people make fun of the fact that it sounds like a karate move. Or that it sounds like hi. Jeez i've heard so many jokes about my name I could go on for days.

mine comes from an internet handle I came up with when I had my old MacBook Pro, I was born in 1988 (young, I know...) name just stuck, and use it just about anywhere I sing up for a community.

Most reactions

Back