Rosshole TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2009 Messages 534 Reaction score 14 Location WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2010 #16 sweet... Just keep in mind that the 1.8 50mm will not autofocus on your camera (iirc) remember to check out the strobist blog too.
sweet... Just keep in mind that the 1.8 50mm will not autofocus on your camera (iirc) remember to check out the strobist blog too.
C Calvin TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2009 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Yeah, it won't autofocus with the D60. I don't think it's too big of a problem. And I've been checking up Strobist. Thanks again everyone!
Yeah, it won't autofocus with the D60. I don't think it's too big of a problem. And I've been checking up Strobist. Thanks again everyone!