LaFoto said::shock: What???? :shock:
Urgh!
What IS this???
LaFoto said:Urgh!
Thought so, but in my country people generally find chicken feet so gross, you would never get to buy a chicken with its feet still there. Only chicken with the feet hacked off...
The effect you created is ----- very alien, to say the least.
So you "played" a little with your dinner before you cooked it?
Has this chicken been cooked by now?
LaFoto said:Thought so, but in my country people generally find chicken feet so gross, you would never get to buy a chicken with its feet still there. Only chicken with the feet hacked off...
?
ndroo said:![]()
![]()
![]()
Those are chicken feet :greenpbl:
love it!
Chiller said:Killer shots. I really dig these!!!!!!!
Man.. I can use this idea for halloween.(your right Jon) Especially if somebody goes into the fridge to get something, plant these suckers in the say...crisper drawer. Im sure some curious person would open the drawer up, as I sneak behind them and scare the .......
Waahahahahahahaha