What goes on in your kitchen when you are asleep ...

ndroo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ndroo.com
Kitchen%20Invaded%202.jpg

Kitchen%20Invaded%201.jpg

Kitchen%20Invaded%203.jpg

:shock: What???? :shock:

Urgh!
What IS this???

Urgh!

Thought so, but in my country people generally find chicken feet so gross, you would never get to buy a chicken with its feet still there. Only chicken with the feet hacked off...

The effect you created is ----- very alien, to say the least.

So you "played" a little with your dinner before you cooked it?
Has this chicken been cooked by now?

LaFoto said:
Urgh!

Thought so, but in my country people generally find chicken feet so gross, you would never get to buy a chicken with its feet still there. Only chicken with the feet hacked off...

The effect you created is ----- very alien, to say the least.

So you "played" a little with your dinner before you cooked it?
Has this chicken been cooked by now?

Well, there are people here who eat them. Not me ... they look mega gross! :lol:

It was my friend cooking and he kept these feet for soup (!!!) the next day. So I took some photos of them and gave it back to him ... and didn't wanna appear at his place the next day for dinner :confused:

Great idea! After I realized what it is I had to laugh! This is sooooo funny ... great stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and ... good work from a photography point of view, nice DOF.

LaFoto said:
?

i see chicken feet, and a whole bunch more grossness here at my local FredMeyer

very interesting idea tho, i think the 3rd one is the best IMO

Yes, photographically they are well done, and the idea is good. The third with the pinsharp "fingernail" of the "middle finger" of this "alien" is best.

ndroo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those are chicken feet :greenpbl:

:lol: love it!

you've given Chiller and Aprilraven another idea for halloween :mrgreen:

Those images cracked me up. :thumbup: Great job!

I've heard of tossing in the chicken feet for broth - supposed to give a rich, golden color, and add a lot of flavor. Go figure. I just use a lot of herbs, personally. :lol:

Thats just bad culinary hygeine... poultry should be kept separate from vegetables :mrgreen:

These shots are really weird, the top one is particulary creepy.

Killer shots. I really dig these!!!!!!!
Man.. I can use this idea for halloween.(your right Jon) Especially if somebody goes into the fridge to get something, plant these suckers in the say...crisper drawer. Im sure some curious person would open the drawer up, as I sneak behind them and scare the .......

Waahahahahahahaha

Chiller said:
Killer shots. I really dig these!!!!!!!
Man.. I can use this idea for halloween.(your right Jon) Especially if somebody goes into the fridge to get something, plant these suckers in the say...crisper drawer. Im sure some curious person would open the drawer up, as I sneak behind them and scare the .......

Waahahahahahahaha

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back