WHAT HAVE I DONE?

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LOL, I just think that is a funny title for a Wedding Pic. He is really happy with her!!!! Anyway I plan to crop the person on the right out so forgive me I know she needs to GO. but other then that what do you think?

31328142.jpg

I kinda think the guy is too dominant. Plus the general color is black, which makes it really heavy on the left. If the bride could be more towards the right, it can help to balance the composition.

you might even photoshop that little white spot in his hair. My eyes are drawn directly to it. but then again... I am sometimes wierd like that. :p

I like it a lot as well. I agree with Hobbes, the cropped version speaks volumes about the situation! Great idea! :D

The cropped version is much better. Good exposure. You can even see the seams on the back of his jacket.

I might have stopped down my aperture a bit more. I like the dof effect, but it's a tad too much I think. I'd like to see a bit more detail in the bride.

simnine said:
you might even photoshop that little white spot in his hair. My eyes are drawn directly to it. but then again... I am sometimes wierd like that. :p

I agree. In general I love it. It's good to me. I don't think he looks dominate. Because if you did the same thing with the bride it would look like she's running away or the roles were somehow reversed and that's not traditional like most weddings are.

An excellent, creative approach........agree with Matt though, a little more detail with the bride would be great. IMO with her still misty but recognisable this would become a very special, intimate wedding portrait

sue

Most reactions

Back