What's new

What I did with my night off.

spike5003

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
364
Reaction score
1
Location
Syracuse, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So because I'm incredibly random I decided I had nothing better to do than drive to niagara falls late at night. Anyways... heres the result.


purpleniagara.jpg
 
cool, I didn't know that they lit up the falls like that. :)
 
Very cool! There's a couple of galleries on pbase that are all Niagara Falls night shots. I find myself looking at the same galleries all the time. Now with yours I've got a new one to stare at :mrgreen:
 
I cant think of anything to improve this...maybe cut the sky and make it panoramic?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom