What I have been busy with! :)

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was my very first photography forum and although I don't use it much (because I am a children's photographer and there tends to be less children's photography at TPF), I do feel very nostalgic about coming back and posting!

Anyway, just wanting to share really. Also wanted to say my new website is up at www.erinbellphotography.com so I would love to know what you think! :)

Anyway, here are just like 5 recents from my last few months. They're all different kids- first two are twins! :)
1zh0k2f.jpg

forweb10.jpg

eileenrussell36of46copy.jpg

Millerick4of18copybw.jpg

And I need to share a boy!

10x20threeslotsallverticalcopy.jpg

There's something about #3 that really makes my heart happy. Free spirit.

AWE THose are so sweet and well done! Of course you know that :p
I went to tour site and it's beautiful! I think the first picture in 'magic' is just so special with those little girls and that teeny baby! Awesome!

Thank you Kathi! They ordered that BIG and I was so happy. I'm booked for most of the fall but I only do a few sessions a month.... I think you asked that in the other thread. Thanks for checking it out! :)

Thanks everyone for the comments!

I think your photo's capture so much of a childs spirit. And I love your PP work!

Love them! My favorites are creative outdoor, but I love your studio shot too! I'm not at all familiar with studio......what do you use; lighting, etc? Thanks

Erin, I just love #1!

Thank you :) They're actually all on location and natural light.

Thanks everyone!

I really like the eyes! May be a dumb question but how are they done to look like that? Thanks they look great!

Some people pop eyes on purpose. I just edit my photo and let them pop themselves :) The main thing you're probably noticing is the defog (USM at 40, 60, 1) as well as a soft light layer at 20 percent.

A lot of it is also in camera. I have a very very sharp lens and as you can see these are tack sharp so I got the technical aspects right.

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back