What is 8x10

digitalrightnow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have purchased some 8x10 paper, but I am having difficulty finding what 8x10 is in my printer. It prints 8.5 x 11, than you have to cut off the border if you want it to be 8x10. However if I used 8x10 paper, what would I set it to? My options are the following:

Letter(8.5x11)
A4
4x6
10x15
A6
Hagaki
L
2L
A5
3,5x5
5x7
13x18cm
B5

Now some of these settings are more obvious to me than others. Hwever if I want to print my photo on 8x10 paper what should I set my printer to? I will have to go with the no border option because I want the total photo dimensions to be 8x10(Which is standard portfolio size, correct?). Also a couple people on this forum suggested that I purchase a paper cutter, could someone please elaborate on how I should pick one out and how to use it? Thank you all for your time.

The one that came with my lexmark printer.

On second thought, I just re-read what ya posted and the paper is 8x10....hmmmm wonder if this would cause alignment problems ...make sure you have th elatest drivers for your printer. U may wish to check lexmark.com and see

My Epson driver lets me make a custom paper size. Hopefully the Lexmark one will let you do that too. Does your printer do edge-to-edge printing? If not, you might want to stick with 8.5x11, as the bottom margin can often be rather big.

Most reactions

Back