What's new

What is Art?

Can you please explain how come, even when we prefered the same things, I and Sharon 2.0 didn't get the "like"?

I'm upset right now...just so you know...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Can you please explain how come, even when we prefered the same things, I and Sharon 2.0 didn't get the "like"?

I'm upset right now...just so you know...

To be fair, neither did Ron or anyone after him…but it's fixed now. :D
My defense: ALL I'm really thinking about at this point, is "when can I go home???" So my mind wasn't really focused on YOU, like it should have been. :D
 
Art is whatever makes you think.
 
To be fair, neither did Ron or anyone after him…but it's fixed now. :D
My defense: ALL I'm really thinking about at this point, is "when can I go home???" So my mind wasn't really focused on YOU, like it should have been. :D
And now I'm back feeling good again...
Here's one "like" for you also :)

oh wait * going to the first page and checking is what you said really true ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
To be fair, neither did Ron or anyone after him…but it's fixed now. :D
My defense: ALL I'm really thinking about at this point, is "when can I go home???" So my mind wasn't really focused on YOU, like it should have been. :D
And now I'm back feeling good again...
Here's one "like" for you also :)

oh wait * going to the first page and checking is what you said really true ;)

Well, THAT won't work, because I went back and "liked" all the ones I'd neglected the first time. But maria--you KNOW I wouldn't lie to you, right? :badangel:
Well....not about that, I didn't. :D
 
I think maybe Sharon's mind was focused on the pursuit of bacon! If that's on your mind who could think about photography?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom