What is happening?

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of weeks ago I noticed that when I posted photographs, they all come up in a smaller size. Not thumbnail, just smaller than 1024 pixels on a side. I have already looked in every place that I can imagine for a setting or a preference but found nothing.

This is probably something very simple, but it has confounded me. Any help?

Trying this again.

On my computer this is nowhere near 1024 pixels.

Last edited:
Odd, it's showing as 500x467 on my monitor. Something cattywampus with the image resizing module?

Odd, it's showing as 500x467 on my monitor. Something cattywampus with the image resizing module?
My normal method is to export from Aperture to my desktop (or a folder, etc.) and then upload my photo using the "upload a file" button. When I export, I can choose the file type, size, and compression.

It is only in the past couple of weeks that the photos are displayed as smaller than what I sized them at.

I've tried to find something in my settings on my computer, but so far have not found an option anywhere.

Last edited:
It is a problem with Aperture, and I don't see anywhere to make corrections. Apple is very good at hiding keys and not telling anyone where they are.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back