What is the weather in your neck of the woods!

Lansing, Michigan, damp, 63 degrees...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

60's and sunny here in SanDiego. I know….. I shouldn't reply anymore. lol

Ehhhh...44 degrees and raining...we're close to the Pacific Ocean and at fairly low altitude, 200 feet above sea level, mostly, so we're in one of those typical early December patterns with not much fluctuation between nightime low and daytime high temps.
weather forecast next few days.jpg

-10°C out right now. It's been pretty nice out if you ask me. I'm glad there's finally snow on the ground, it really makes it feel like it's not so dark all the time. The sun comes up after 8 and sets before 4. Pretty happy the days are finally going to start getting longer.

Pretty happy there's no rain too. Yuck!

Well...a new record...21 consecutive rainy days...
weather 2015_1221 screencap.jpg

It is in the 60s and I am freezing. The cacti in my yard are drooping and the Roadrunners are walking, not running. Tell me, what is "snow?" Is an "icicle" like a bicycle?

Right now in my little corner of SE England it is raining, windy, cold, miserable, etc etc

My little corner of the English Midlands is much the same as the SE corner. I think winter has finally come.

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

Way too warm here. Thursday is supposed to be near or above 70°F. That's just crazy for this time of year.

Same here, in the SE USA! We're being told that by Christmas morning it will be in the mid-70's. And rain, rain, rain.

Humbug! :irked:

Same here, in the SE USA! We're being told that by Christmas morning it will be in the mid-70's. And rain, rain, rain.

Humbug! :irked:
Today we're going to be around 20 degrees above normal and tomorrow will be around 30 degrees above normal :boggled:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back