What is this??

OK what ever..

Not sure what you mean by this Nikon. But an answer to something you brought up before about the photo being staged. I can assure you, and everyone, thats its not staged or faked with photoshop or anything. I would not waste anyones time here with something like this. I love my photography and take it very seriously even though its only a hobby. I enjoy coming to this forum and learning from those of you who do it professionally. Im to blame for the way you have all reacted and its only because Ive been down this road already. I just hope I havent rubbed anyone up the wrong way as Im sure I'll be asking for your help down the track.

Cheers.

I think you managed to capture (or more likely got interfearence from) a faild positive streamer, I could be wrong. You may have better luck asking storm chasers or people more knowledgable about lightning.

Not sure what you mean by this Nikon. But an answer to something you brought up before about the photo being staged. I can assure you, and everyone, thats its not staged or faked with photoshop or anything. I would not waste anyones time here with something like this. I love my photography and take it very seriously even though its only a hobby. I enjoy coming to this forum and learning from those of you who do it professionally. Im to blame for the way you have all reacted and its only because Ive been down this road already. I just hope I havent rubbed anyone up the wrong way as Im sure I'll be asking for your help down the track.

Cheers.

Well then, we all know it wasn't staged.....you know...since nobody lies on the internet. Now we know it's real. :roll:

Both images have the exact same EXIF data, down to the precise second... it was indeed taken in burst mode.

Now if put the two images on top of one another, you get this.
testuq7.jpg

The camera moved between exposures, that leads me to believe you took a hand off the camera or shifted position in order to put something in front of the lens. Whatever got in your frame was close to the camera, so... I'm not saying you put it there, but that's my understanding of it.

[JR];1095207 said:
Both images have the exact same EXIF data, down to the precise second... it was indeed taken in burst mode.

Now if put the two images on top of one another, you get this.
testuq7.jpg

The camera moved between exposures, that leads me to believe you took a hand off the camera or shifted position in order to put something in front of the lens. Whatever got in your frame was close to the camera, so... I'm not saying you put it there, but that's my understanding of it.

I did not use a tripod which explains why the images do not line up, but I had both hands on the camera to keep it as steady as possible to keep the image clear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back