What is up with the forum???

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It seems like it's taking forever to load, it often times out and is extremely overburdened these days. Every other website I go to loads just peachy, but for some reason the forum is getting worse by the second here. I can load a post about every other try and it's forever telling me that the forum has "timed out." Maybe time to upgrade servers?

I'm good here on my end...

hmmmmm.... It's the only site I am having any troubles with. Everything else loads immediately but this one for me. I had thought maybe it was computer related so I tried my phone and still I go nowhere most of the time...

Working fine for me. Whenever I'm uploading anything though, TPF is SLOOOOOW. Slower than other sites.

Hmmm fine here too!

Time to bust out the CCleaner, maybe something is bogging down your TPF surfing experience in your temporary internet files.

It seems like it's taking forever to load, it often times out and is extremely overburdened these days. Every other website I go to loads just peachy, but for some reason the forum is getting worse by the second here. I can load a post about every other try and it's forever telling me that the forum has "timed out." Maybe time to upgrade servers?

They're throttling you back in hopes that your temper cools. :biglaugh:

Oh that's mean, but I like it...:blackeye:

They're throttling you back in hopes that your temper cools. :biglaugh:
Oh so true. I am in a pissy azz mood today...

:hugs: You need a cuddle???

Working fine for me now. Must be my ISP didn't like TPF for an hour or so. It wanted me to do something besides laundry and play this damn addictive game I am playing.

Most reactions

Back