What is wrong with some people these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, no I was definately not trying to start anything here just putting in my 2 cents about what I think personally of people that write useless comments and this thread was me putting in my thoughts. Also a personal opinion here (just like the one I had on the 100 year old photos from Russia) That thread can be a copy and paste from Ken Rockwell. No offense. Just my 2 cents again. All this is, is an opinion, not knowing you, I don't think you understand what i was getting at.

Peanut, I respect your comment but would you be able to show me the comment I posted?

Not to put too fine a point on it but...

You are starting a thread that is full of useless comments (in my opinion), to complain about people posting useless comments?

Really lol?

Here's my opinion. I think they should shut down the beginner secion of the forum for say 1 week. I think we could all use a break from here and then we'll realize how much we miss and love each other :lol:

Hah that is actually a really great idea. I think though that some people will just take their negativity to the discussion or beyond the basics section.

I guess my point here is, if you don't have anything useful to say, or helpful, shut up and write it in a notepad if you want to vent. I think it's ridiculous.

The same can be say about total drama threads, like this one. As someone pointed out, this is the internet. I read a list about 10 years ago called Flame Warriors. It listed various internet forum personalities people take on. It was funny, but true on many points. Things like the Troll, the Lurker, Evil Clown, Eagle Scout, Rat, Enfant Provocateur,... I'm sure there is one in that list for people who make threads like this.

This type of thread is nothing then to stir $hit up. Seriously, was it needed? Getting a soap box so everyone can hear your preach and sing your praises about how great you are defendding the peons? I know, it was not your intent. Really, if you need to vent, write it in notepad, report the person, use the PM function.

When someone needs to start a post with "sorry for posting this" then the post should not be made. Its like going up to someone and saying sorry for something bad or stupid you are about to do, and then you intentionally do it.

Some people come to these forums for advice. Some people come to share knowledge. Some come for drama. This is the type of thread the drama people want and keeps them coming back. Keep doing them, keep feeding them, they keep coming back.

Gandhi had a great saying: "Be the change you want to see in the world"
So instead of making drama threads about internet crap, start being the change you want.

Last edited:
Yeah appearantly in your eyes that's exactly what i'm doing?

Dear o hey tyler: Appearantly from what you see above, it's not working.

OK its like this.

Imagine that you have an issue like this, but it cannot be addressed over the internet like you did here.

Say for example that you hate how everyone in New York City is rude, pushy, and insulting, etc.

What could you do about it?

Are you going to march into Grand Central Station, get up on a soap box, and start preaching to everyone about how they need to change?

I highly doubt you would have the guts or desire to do that, but if you did most likely you would get the same kind of response you are getting here.

What do you think would happen if you were saying the things you have said here in public, face to face with people?

Honestly?

Would you expect people to come to your rescue if you did?

The difference here is that you are using the internet, that’s all.

Hah, no I was definately not trying to start anything here just putting in my 2 cents about what I think personally of people that write useless comments and this thread was me putting in my thoughts. Also a personal opinion here (just like the one I had on the 100 year old photos from Russia) That thread can be a copy and paste from Ken Rockwell. No offense. Just my 2 cents again. All this is, is an opinion, not knowing you, I don't think you understand what i was getting at.

Peanut, I respect your comment but would you be able to show me the comment I posted?

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...y/217632-wedding-9-11-10-a-4.html#post2022985

This post was not directed towards anybody, the sole purpose was asking why do it? if nothing productive is being said why say it? This post was not a complaint or asking to start anything. Definately didn't seem that way for you huh.

100% pure BS

Peanut if you would have read further in the thread you would have seen it was ajoke to the OP for deleting the photos after asking for C&C.

Appearantly bigtwinky is a psychic, because he just read my mind and now knows everything about me. Prime example.

Appearantly bigtwinky is a psychic, because he just read my mind and now knows everything about me. Prime example.

Guess what? I am a psychic...

Want me to prove it?

I foresee that you are not going to win this argument! :mrgreen:

Hah, Que schwettylens with the running in the special olympics picture. :lmao:

It's a pretty simple saying, it goes something like this.

Argueing over the internet is just like running in the special olympics,
Even if you win, you're still retarted.

So I'm right then. All you have to add is some sarcastic reply? Nothing else? No more soapbox speech? Aww..

I'm a prime example of what, derailing your thread here? Coming in here and "calling you out"? Or are you referring to how I post in other people's threads with my CC and opinions on their stuff and how all the stuff I say is just pure evil meant to bring the person down and if possible, make them run home crying?

You are such a tool :lmao:

You do realised that you started this thread and continue to post in it. So if you are retarded for arguing on the internet, what does that make the person who started the argument and keeps it going? :confused: :lol:

This is a great stress relief thread while having a long day at work... :thumbup:

First of all you spelled Retarded wrong, which is pretty ironic.

Second are you really deciding to now make fun of disabled people?

I am sorry, but this has to be said.

You sir are either a complete jerk, or a complete idiot. Period.

I never said you were right, I never came here to argue with anybody until those people (you) came along that i mention in the original post. People that all they do is pick on others to make themselves feel better.

My goodness is i just me or are some people just not thinking straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back