What is your day job?

My normal job is 'Server Operations'. I help manage nearly 200 servers in a datacenter for a multi-billion dollar company. It sounds cool, but mostly it's not much fun. ;)

In my free time, I'm building things around the house..My porch, my deck..soon to come, a barn.

By Day.
Guitar Luthier/Photographer/Trim Carpenter/Design Artist/Graphics Designer

By Night.
Guitarist/Violinist/Computer Gamer

Braggart! :razz:

Yeah, well.....

Actually I'm on standby call for a national insurance company when catastrophic hurricane damage occurs such as hurricane Katrina and others. I immediaately issue checks for folks who have major losses.

I am a Fashion/Beauty and Advertising Photographer as well as consulting Creative Director and Pop Rock Music Composer...

Yeah, well.....

Actually I'm on standby call for a national insurance company when catastrophic hurricane damage occurs such as hurricane Katrina and others. I immediaately issue checks for folks who have major losses.

And..... occasionally I make bunk beds for the local women's shelter when the ladies with children move out of the shelter into a home.
So you're still doing some pretty important work, after all. :thumbup: I was teasing you before, of course - just jealous. ;)

Bless you for your shelter work. :hug::

Day time: Researcher/Scientist/Head of a team/Organiser
(there is no real standard label for what I do)

Night time: The same as above plus some things which are not safe to tell here :p

Weekends: Again, the same ;)

Oh, in between all that I sleep, travel, and have some fun with my lenses

Project Manager/Tech Sales/Estimator by day.

Father, Husband, knowledge sponge by night.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back