What is YOUR favorite lens in your posession?

As of the past and today my sigma 70-300mm DG macro - course its only had the kit lens to beat so far!
As of tomorrow - no idea which!

I cant stand autofocus so if I graduate to a digital SLR eventually I would like to use my existing lenses....problem is I would like to keep the same image area and Pentax doesnt make a 24X36 ccd.

Using manual Takumar/pentax lenses on a Pentax DSLR with a cropped sensor really isn't that bad as many people make it sound. I'm using mostly M42 screwmounts on my Samsung/Pentax DSLR.

Btw... Samsung announced a full frame Kmount DSLR a few months ago. If they go to market, it should be a viable option and I'm sure a Pentax branded equivalent is over the horizon.

Since ive got it i cant take it off, even renting high quality L glass walking around im just itching to put my 100mm F/2.8 macro back on! i love the lucious bokeh it produces not to mention how sharp it is when i focus properly.

100mm macro fo lyfe.

My new lens is en-route...should be here today, perhaps tomorrow...it will probably be my favorite for a while.

This may sound silly.... but my favorite lens is the one most applicable for the job... they are all my children and love them equally.... I would say I also use them all equally if I were to average everything out....

My new lens is en-route...should be here today, perhaps tomorrow...it will probably be my favorite for a while.

well... common now..... tell the people what you've bought......

well... common now..... tell the people what you've bought......

It's a surprise. I'll be sure to let you know when it gets here though :greenpbl:

I will say that it was very expensive...more than twice as expensive as any of my current lenses.

It's a surprise. I'll be sure to let you know when it gets here though :greenpbl:

I will say that it was very expensive...more than twice as expensive as any of my current lenses.

ohhhh........ naughty naughty.... what have you bought????

You don't list your existing lenses in your user profile so I can't even speculate.

Seeing other people spend money makes me feel better about my purchases so give us a hint???

zoom or prime?
red ring or no?

give us that much at least

It will be my first lens with a red ring at the front...
It's a zoom...

I shoot crop body cameras...and I think 24mm is too long for a 'standard' lens on those cameras. I already have a Tamron 17-50mm F2.8.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back