What is your favorite TV shows?

So cool, terri! That's the frustration of Top Chef - not being able to taste the dishes. At least we can see the stuff going down the runway. Harold whats-his-name (the first winner) still has a restaurant down in Manhattan. I'd still haven't gone down there to try it out. Might have to make it my birthday dinner next year :)

Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory, does he ever going to get marry since he has a girl friend? I wonder what his marriage going to look like?

So cool, terri! That's the frustration of Top Chef - not being able to taste the dishes. At least we can see the stuff going down the runway. Harold whats-his-name (the first winner) still has a restaurant down in Manhattan. I'd still haven't gone down there to try it out. Might have to make it my birthday dinner next year :)

That sounds like a culinary adventure! Which, for me, is what dining out should be. I tend to avoid local chains because of the somewhat "canned" approach of the meals. I want someone excellent to whip up a plate for me, at a restaurant whose menu changes with the seasons, cooking something I know I could never do at home, with presentation and flair and knowledge. :heart: Which is why I don't get out much. :lol:

I'm watching the Doctor Who marathon on BBC. Oh how I've missed it.

I can't wait for Saturday! :D

The Big Bang Theory

It reminds me of this forum

Satellite- Ancient Aliens, my girlfriend loves Giorgio's hair.
Netflix- Trailer Park Boys

Top Gear. The only one that matters, that is.

For the last few years I've had a growing obsession with British panel shows. I guess I just like the comedians that are regularly on them. The top three: QI, Would I Lie To You and Have I Got News For You. Although I'll have to admit the later one isn't as good as it once was. Domestically I like The Mentalist and The Walking Dead. I was a pretty religious Burn Notice viewer as well. I can't stand the fascination with red necks on tv these days. I'm surrounded by red necks. If I want to watch them I'll go outside.

Most reactions

Back