What is your primary motive?

Senor Hound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so this is really deep, so if you aren't in to self-exploration (the mental kind! :) ) and being introspective, this isn't really for you.

So what is your primary motive in life? Mine is to help others out. I love making others happy, enough so that I feel its my primary motive. I strive for inner peace and contentment, so I dabble in things like Buddhism. I also aspire to be a world traveler, and also to become a good photographer (good is so subjective, though). I want to have a nice job, that I enjoy but that also lets me accomplish these things. I haven't figured that part out yet, though.

So, if you want to really get deep in thought, tell me what your motive is? I am really interested in knowing what the primary drive and motive for other people on here is. I'd love to hear your answer!

I wasn't asked if I wanted to be here or not but I'm stuck with it. So I just do stuff to keep me amused as a way of passing the time.

I guess my primary motive is self preservation/satisfaction. I guess that's really the only motive, not just the primamry one.

The only times I do things I don't want to is when not doing them would result in something worse than doing them.

Most reactions

Back