What is your thing?

I found my thing a long time ago & the camera always goes with me....

Sometimes a well-shaped rock can help out with a self-portrait...

DSC_8426.jpg
Need help finding that little 10 ring thingy? :mrgreen:

No. That day we were zeroing in sights. This was the first go-around.

My thing, right now, in regards to photography, is learning how to use my camera, and trying to understand light.

My assumption is that thing, will lead to another thing.

No. That day we were zeroing in sights. This was the first go-around.
Bummer, I thought maybe we could swap skills. hehe I'm just razzing you... It's been so long since I picked up a pistol I would be mortified to see my target. Then again, I hear it's like riding a bike. ;)

Then again, I hear it's like riding a bike. ;)

Yeah........ like riding a unicycle. I shoot competitively, and I'll tell you..... if you don't use it, you do lose it.
I'm sure I have lost it. :er: I'm old now... not as fast and my eyes are going down the toilet. :thumbdown:

Bummer, I thought maybe we could swap skills. hehe I'm just razzing you... It's been so long since I picked up a pistol I would be mortified to see my target. Then again, I hear it's like riding a bike. ;)

You really want to 'razz me'?

Mark2.jpg

Mark4.jpg

DSC_1222a.jpg

j/k. :lol:

I found my thing a long time ago & the camera always goes with me....

Sometimes a well-shaped rock can help out with a self-portrait...

nice! i love off-strip work. especially with vistas like that!

my Photography "thing" is aviation and it's related parts... also been doing a lot more landscape work.

You don't scare me. :p I wish I had all the photos of my shooting days. A lesson learned on how to save photographs. I was bad a@@. I had a lot of old farts willing to teach all they knew to this helpless female. Now if I can just find a photography buddy to do the same I'll have it made!

I have a bellybutton.

I dont really have a thing, I just do what I like.

zOMG--Kundalini needs just ONE MORE POST to have 10,000 posts!!!!!

Kevin--give it some time,man...

Most reactions

Back