What is your unicorn?

ShutterSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Teresina, Brazil otherwise known as the End of the
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What is the shot that you really want to get, but find it will be extremely rare or difficult to 'catch'?

Mine is a valley shot of a night sky (miles outside of any city) where the milky way is actually visible from the ground. That is my current unicorn.

I can't say that it's my unicorn...but it would be cool to capture a moonbow (a rainbow caused by moon light).

I'm shooting for the first 22mp images of an alien crash landing. :thumbup:

Getting 24 dolphins in a single wave was my lifetime luck shot (and the day I joined here), and I would love to have another chance with decent glass and beautiful lighting, water, etc..

I've had so many holy grails in 3D artistry that 'right time right place' seems to be the theme of my photography uniKorn... Although I could probably find bliss in studio simply capturing Gods creations will a little skill.

-Shea

I want a ball-squashed-on-head header shot from a soccer game. I've come very close but never gotten one smushed on the head.

A moving train....I dont have the patience to sit there and waite. You don't know they're comming till they're there...

Vince

A moving train....I dont have the patience to sit there and waite. You don't know they're comming till they're there...

Vince

the front of it, i presume.

that's a tough shot..that's a one shot try..if you miss the framing on it..you have to wait for another train.

The Great British Panther - seen only in the fuzzy shots of poor point and shoots I hope to capture a shot of this semi mythological panther hiding in Englands green and pleasent lands (and I am willing to brave the barberous Scots and the mad Welsh for the shot too ;))

And in a more serious line - wildlife - that should keep me going for a few decades!

I wish I had more critters around here.
And an elephant to trump around the prairie on and take pictures of lions and ****...

That would be so cool.

my unicorn right now is to get a nice HDR of a sunset. the reason why it has been hard is because i didnt have the right lens. but now i do (thanks santa :p)

The Loch Ness Monster eating a dolphin!

Actually, I'd love to get a shot of two bucks fighting, as was entered in one of the POTM contests recently.. I'd love to not only see it, but to hear it.

The lockness monster eating a jackalope.No, actually, I want a shot of a moonrise over our mountain.

Bigfoot surfing on the Lockness Monster with 24 dolphins next to him... Ok, I kid. Right now, I'll set my sights on something a little more achievable and settle for a decent lightning pic. Unfortunately, we haven't had a decent storm. Or should I say fortunately...

Vince

To bad you werent here in Colorado I have atleast 10-15 train's a day run past my house.......LOL

Just before the full eclipse where you can see the moon and a crescent of the sun over mountains in front of a lake. (I aim high haha).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back