What's new

What just happened with my d90? Camera or card?

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so I had my camera so it keeps up with the file number sequence and I just went to upload the pictures onto my computer and saw that the sequence had started over from 001. Why did this happen?? Now everything is screwed up ehh anyone know what I can do? Thanks
TJ
 
It's explained in your camera users manual. Look for "File Number Sequence".
 
Actually I think i figured it out. It seems like once it got to the 10,000 mark it started from 0001 so I guess every 10k it does that and adds an extra 0 so it doesn't replace any pics or have the same file name.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom