What's new

What lens???

amberandhercamera

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I'd like a wide angle lens, ND filter, 50mm lens all for my nikon d5000 and I need it all to work on autofocus. I have not mastered the focus by myself yet. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
 
"A wide angle lens" is pretty much open to too much interpretation. What are you planning on shooting with a wide-angle?
 
I photograph interiors of houses for a real estate company. I put together visual tours with the photographs. I also shoot weddings, families, babies... ect... I'd like a lens to be able to do some fish lens effects as well.
 
I'd say you'll probably need something in the 10-15mm range for the RE shots. Nikkor 10-24, Tokina 11-16 or Tamron 10-24.

Weddings & portraits.... I'll let someone who plays that side of the tracks answer.

Fisheye? You're pretty much limited to the Nikkor 10.5 or Tokina's 10-17 unless you want to go to some off-brand.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom