What's new

What light meter should I get?

I am also in the market for a light meter and after looking up the models listed here (and a few others) I am seeing some pretty big price differences. Are the more expensive ones actually more accurate or do they just have more bells and whistles?
 
Personally, I think everyone should have a basic hand-held meter. Especially if they're serious about wanting to take good images. While the in-cams meters work, they tend to lie to much for my taste.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I was able to find an actual Minolta VI for $450 from a shop in New Jersey. Is it worth it to get one that expensive (or more) or would a cheaper one do the job?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom