What's new

What lighting method should I use?

Crazytegger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm trying to figure out what sort of lighting to use for photographing pool cues. They are challenging because they are very reflective, long, and skinny. At first I was thinking about getting a couple of continuous light soft-boxes, but then I came across a 60" light tent. What would be ideal for superb product illumination with minimal glare? Any advice/recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin
 
Get the book, "Light: Science and Magic" by Hunter, Biver and Faqua. It explains all about how to use light for most types of photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom