What nationality are you?

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll start off.

100% Cuban Blood :lol:

Yes...pork, beans, and big round butts. That's cuba for you.

German. And I live in Germany.

Is english a commenly used language over there.

No. It is not. It's obligatory to study (of have in class, for that matter) English as of Grade 5 (for everyone), but it is not spoken by anyone "just so" in the streets. Why?

With nationality you mean what's in your passport right? Not where your parents (or their parents etc.) came from?
Not that it matters in my case, but I love how a lot of Americans define themselves by naming all the different countries their DNA is made up of. Always makes for interesting conversation.

I'm Dutch, living in NYC

pascal

No. It is not. It's obligatory to study (of have in class, for that matter) English as of Grade 5 (for everyone), but it is not spoken by anyone "just so" in the streets. Why?

Because I would never notice that English is not ure primary language. Just like some people fail to believe that I speak Spanish more often than English.

With nationality you mean what's in your passport right? Not where your parents (or their parents etc.) came from?
Not that it matters in my case, but I love how a lot of Americans define themselves by naming all the different countries their DNA is made up of. Always makes for interesting conversation.

I'm Dutch, living in NYC

pascal

I guess whatever you like better.

My passport says Panama City, Panama.

But I'm not panamanian, I'm Cuban! :lol:

i'm Caucasian

I'm Dutch, living in NYC

pascal

I'm not sure you understand Americans as well as you think you do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back