What post production work was done? 18+

He used lighting to make the images and then processed them in Photoshop or some other image editing software.

There are many different Photoshop techniques that will give the same end result.

this is my version of katy perry haha

ev4aaa.jpg

Just a word of adice, be sure not to smudge or blur over the model's tattoos during PP--it just looks sloppy. For example: if you look closely at the pic in the first link. The model's right shoulder (the viewer's left) tattoos look like they've been covered with the smudge tool, and also her entire right (viewer's left) side around her ribs and waist look blurry, like someone got a little carried away with either a blur effect or the smudge tool in PS.

With the color in the first image, it looks like he played around with the curves layer. Made the blues a bit more intense.

He also added some kind of blur to both of their skins.

And don't forget the always "classy" vignette

i just like how they really pop.. im going to try and mess around with that kind of pp

The skin is too "plasticy" for my taste.

If you google 'Photoshop+skin' you will have years worth of reading material.

yeah ive been reading up alot on photoshop airbrushing... plus i just got potraiture and that works great

Is it just me or is one breast really large compared to the other?

I think it's just because her left shoulder is dropper and her right shoulder is raised, therefore one is hanging noticeably lower than the other.

I think in general, there is just way to much P for my taste. Too much glo, too much plastic, and to much edge acutance.

too much for my liking. It's too processed of an image, and loses a semblance to reality. Granted, its an interesting technique. Looks like some sort of smoothing or blurring tool was used.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back