What really annoys me about shop assistants...

fadingaway1986 said:
and someone on here said they dropped the film and said "oh well that one will be out of focus now" and no one would buy it. Forget who said that though...

OMG - that reminds me of the lady that came in one day and dropped her roll on the floor before handing it to me. She immediately got really upset that all of her photos were going to be out of focus. I just smiled and grabbed the roll, put it to my ear, tapped it lightly on the counter, put it back up to my ear, tapped it one more time and told her that I'd fixed it for her and that her photos would now be in focus.

The other funny one was the customer that watched me put a roll of 200 and 400 on the same card and put them into the developer machine. He immediately got really upset claiming that one roll would be under or over processed due to the different ISO ratings. I (with a straight face) explained to him that the machine had an ISO police feature that made one of the rolls slow down. Kind of like how you slow down when a cop uses radar on you. Sad thing is that he really believed me. :biglaugh:

Some days I really do miss working in labs. :lol:

Holy crap. I would take a huge pay cut to work with that much stupidity. I would need a camera at all time though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back