What's new

What should I get next?

I'm just trying to get a straight answer, not just people suggesting me to take classes. I like to take car meets and Car photoshoot, but right now I really want a wide angle lens to do photoshoot for cars.

Your kit lens can take descent car photos, unless you want an ultra-wide lens? I am not sure if that will help you much. Maybe some experts here can shed some light on this.

I see a flash in your wishlist, flash is a good tool to learn too.
 
Spend it on beer and hookers
 
The 18-55 works fine for cars.... Ultra-wide will only distort the vehicle.

$500 budget I'd either get...

Nikon 50mm f/1.4G

or

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AND an SB-600. And have 75 bucks to spare.
 
I was at a car meet and I see people using different kind of lens to do a coverage and I ask them and a lot of people was using different kind and recommending me to get the one they have. So what is a good lens to do coverage that I can snap each car and move on?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom