What size ?????????????

The basic technique is simple; getting it to look good will probably take a little time.

We are still talking about the wine glass photo? That's a pretty easy retouch job, IMHO. Did I accomplish what you are trying to do in the example I posted above? I just removed the legs, and didn't remove any of the specular highlights (I didn't know if they were from the tripod or the lighting).

I don't know what you are charging the client, or when you need it by, but I do digital retouching for $60/hour (1 hour minimum).

Wow, I dont know how I didnt see that pic you did before. FOr some reason I didnt see it, I read your post, but I thought you were just talking about something else.

And yes, thats exactly what I need to do, but I have to do it with the original file, because the customer wants to push it to 16X20.... Soemone pm'd me and is going to help...

I guess I am going to invest in some black tape or a dark tripod! LOL

Oh - and I got myself a copy of Photoshop 6.0 to work with...

While Photoshop can be intimidating...many of the tools are very simple to use.

If you are taking JPEG images from your camera to do some editing...I would suggest you save a copy as a TIFF file...or a Photoshop PSD. That way, you won't be compressing the file when you save it. With JPEG, every time you save it...you are compressing it further.
Hey big Mike. first time poster here.

question. I shoot all my pics with a Nikon D100. (landscape pictures of the CHicago Area) would you recommend shooting my pics as RAW, making any necessary adjustments in PS, and then save as JPEG for printing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back