what the junkies doing when they are nt contributing to the forum

jkzo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of the junkies who are active contributors to the forum are not seen for quite sometime. May be they're otherwise busy. Would like to know what they are doing when they are not actively contributing to the forum!

Yard work, dishes, cooking, remodeling, running errands, traveling to my sons' houses, watching TV, sleeping, etc.

Printing wet prints in the darkroom. Taking photos. Building plastic car model kits. And getting ready to restore another Ford Mustang. Well, I guess my job at the camera store does take up 40 hours a week.........LOL

Ridding my motorbikes

So you've managed to not catch the horse bug then!

People come and go such is life - sometimes they move on other times they are forced on by circumstances in life. The doors always open though so they can drop back in whenever they want.

So you've managed to not catch the horse bug then!

People come and go such is life - sometimes they move on other times they are forced on by circumstances in life. The doors always open though so they can drop back in whenever they want.

I don't mind watching and photographing them+ you get some hot totty at horses events

living life. Which isn't on a forum. lol

Most reactions

Back