What's new

What to charge?

well, if you provide a calendar by all means charge for the cost of the calender. I just wouldn't have them pay for your time. There's no sense in you losing money on the proposition.
 
I started charging for my images from day one. Of course, that was way back right after the dinosaurs died, about 30 years ago.........

As always, its buyer beware.

I say, charge for your work if they'll pay.

You'll be post processing 12 images and putting the calendar together.
 
Wow, this forum thing is awesome, this is the first time I've ever been in one and it's making me looking at all differenet kinds of angles. Thanks everybody. I value all opinions
 
I suppose you could charge say 50p for every photo edited.
And i understand charging back then as film had to be bought and chemicals and so on.
But definitely charge for the calender though.
£15.00 is a fair price to me.
 
Charge her something! even 10$... If you do it for free she might think your a pervert :D lol
 
Nothing wrong at all with it.. Untill the husband finds out... And you wake up with your car totaled lmao
 
With the very limited equipment you have, and your apparent inexperience, I wouldn't charge a thing for this except your costs on the calendar.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom