Not open for further replies.

PapaMatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$image003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what point you're trying to make, exactly, but I sure hope you didn't post this to be funny.

That woman is doing a beautiful thing for her child and giving him/her the best start at life.

People who have issues with public breast feeding are ignorant. If this had been a woman bottle feeding her baby, I'm willing to bet you'd have never taken a photo.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, exactly, but I sure hope you didn't post this to be funny.

That woman is doing a beautiful thing for her child and giving him/her the best start at life.

People who have issues with public breast feeding are ignorant. If this had been a woman bottle feeding her baby, I'm willing to bet you'd have never taken a photo.

It is not to be funny, and yes it is natural and beautiful, maybe in the USA people are up tight about life but I assure you in the UK we are more open minded do not think it is anything less that beautiful and loving.

I have no issues, Do You?

jowensphoto said:

^^^ this

You know how many dirty looks I've gotten for doing that exact same thing! Even may friends would say something. It's not like formula has been around forever. Formula was ONLY created because babies were dying because the mother couldn't produce milk or there was no mother. Anyways, my point is is that it's healthy and natural and if a baby needs to eat then you feed it regardless where you are.

I think ignorant is the wrong word here is too absolute. I know some brilliant individuals who find this trashy. This isn't beauty. Not in my eyes.

PapaMatt said:
It is not to be funny, and yes it is natural and beautiful, maybe in the USA people are up tight about life but I assure you in the UK we are more open minded do not think it is anything less that beautiful and loving.

Yeah US has an issue with it for some reason. I've never heard of any other country who regards breastfeeding like the US does.

jowensphoto said:

^^^ this

You know how many dirty looks I've gotten for doing that exact same thing! Even may friends would say something. It's not like formula has been around forever. Formula was ONLY created because babies were dying because the mother couldn't produce milk or there was no mother. Anyways, my point is is that it's healthy and natural and if a baby needs to eat then you feed it regardless where you are.

Bathrooms also weren't around forever, and in tenements people literally defecated in a corner in a pale and threw it out the window. I don't think anyone would appreciate if I urinated in a pale while I waited on line.

So what was the point of posting this photo in the beginner's section then?

Ballistics said:
Bathrooms also weren't around forever, and in tenements people literally defecated in a corner in a pale and threw it out the window. I don't think anyone would appreciate if I urinated in a pale while I waited on line.

Ignorant is the right word. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with breastfeeding in public. My god - 90% of the time you can't even see anything anyways. I don't see what's trashy about feeding your kid TBH. If you don't like it you don't have to look. Simple as that.

And urinating and taking a crap aren't even on the same level.

Ballistics said:

Ignorant is the right word. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with breastfeeding in public. My god - 90% of the time you can't even see anything anyways. I don't see what's trashy about feeding your kid TBH. If you don't like it you don't have to look. Simple as that.

And urinating and taking a crap aren't even on the same level.

No, but you used the "it hasn't been around forever" argument which is completely irrelevant. No, ignorant is not the right word. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge or being uninformed. Explain to me how ALL people who disagree with it are ignorant?

My God, how could anything so loving and beautiful cause so much trouble? When I see women breastfeeding I get tears to my eyes for it is the love I see in the act. There is nothing more beautiful than life!

My God, how could anything so loving and beautiful cause so much trouble? When I see women breastfeeding I get tears to my eyes for it is the love I see in the act. There is nothing more beautiful than life!

Make sure you lay it on thick. Nice cover ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back