What To Do With A Hungry Baby? May be NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
rexbobcat said:
It's not that we have a problem, it's just that most women in the US are pretty conservative about their body in public, as in a very small percentage of the population does not have a problem with their breasts, or another woman's breast being unclothed in a place where it is societally (not a word?) inappropriate. So when a woman takes out a breast and then doesn't acknowledge that...well....her boob is just out there it seems weird. It's just a culture societal thing.

I personally find it funny when a woman flops out her sweaty boob and latches the kid onto it and acts like she doesn't have one of her breasts hanging in the breeze. *boob hanging out* "So, you're grocery shopping huh?"

I mean, why can't I wear assless chaps? Aren't glutes natural (and mine are particularly beautiful so it falls into the category of "acceptable" ;))

Just because y'all English over there don't mind letting it all hang out does not make y'all any more enlightened. :)

Honestly, this photo looks like a snapshot from one of those "People of Walmart" emails. I don't understand why you took this photo from an artistic perspective.

Most women don't just flop their tit out for everyone to see. Most women are discreet about it. Yeah maybe the woman in the picture wasn't discrete. And it's not inappropriate - It's just small-minded people who think so.

And since when are US women conservative? Have you seen the fashion styles in the US. Where have you been hiding? Women's boobs practically pop out of every shirt they wear - bet you guys don't have a problem with that though.

Maybe you can't wear assless chaps but you can walk around with no shirt on. And not everyone wants to look at wimpy little boys or huge fat guys with boobs bigger then most women but it's OK and appropriate.

So, if a woman can breastfeed from a nude breast, then why can't they walk around shirtless? One of those concepts is hypocritical, and it's not the one about breast feeding.

Also; practically is not the same as literally. There is a difference between the suggestion of nudity and boobs straight up hanging everywhere. I mean, they are the female version of testicles in my opinion. If a man can't show off his undercarriage in public, neither should a woman be able to justify showing off her supple chest balloons.

Also; humans can't handle true subjectivism. It makes our heads explode. I fight for having a line drawn in the sand somewhere lol.

And until I can run around in a mini skirt without underwear, I'm fighting for men's rights as well ;)

My personal view is that I don't care. I hate most kids. Not, it's not apathy. It's full blown "if you're gonna pop a kid out, then parent the damn thing" hate.

Man, I never knew I knew so much breast slang....

Last edited:
Ballistics said:
So you're not small minded, by these statements? The fact that you, or anyone else, can't understand the points made by others against your opinion and you automatically condemning them as small-minded, would make you, small minded.

That makes absolutely no sense. I understand all the points other people have made and I already gave an answer - if you don't like it or approve of it then don't look at it. It's not illegal to breastfeed in public (in most if not all states) so there isn't much you can do about it besides ignoring it. Right?

Just because you don't approve of or like something doesn't make it wrong. It's your opinion and you're welcome to it.

Makes perfect sense. If you understand, than how are they ignorant and small-minded? You classify people as small minded and ignorant for being against public breast feeding. That's an open-minded statement?

Look, the Full House beats the Straight no matter how you try twist and turn the dialog simply because you don't like the idea of breast feeding in public and my take away was that YOU considered it a white trash move. Write your congressman since in NY State its perfectly allowed.

Annnd I think that is quite far enough.
If you want to open and start a discussion on the topic of breast feeding in public take it down to "off topic" - only remember to keep it a debate otherwise it will end up locked/removed if personal insults appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back