What was your first 3 cameras ?

Canon PowerShot SD790
Canon 1D Mark II
Canon 6D

First camera ever? One of those little plastic brick shaped ones that took 110 film.

In high school I bought an Olympus p&s (35 mm) that could switch between 3 different aspect ratios.

Then at 17 I'd saved up and bought a Canon Rebel 2000. Held on to that camera for about 8 years (maybe 9).

"Rule 408: Time is not the boss of you"

Diana F
Kodak Instamatic
Argus C44 kit

1. Kodak 126 Model 104 (Hand me down, I was 10)
2. Pentax K1000 (X-Mas 1980)
3. Argus 75 (620) ($1 garage sale find)

Canon - FT - Film
Canon Rebel - Film
Canon 20D - Digital

1) Nikon Range Finder
2) Pentax SL 1000
3) Olympus OM-1

Canon AE-1
Canon EOS650
Forgettable Sony Floppy
Nikon Coolpix P60

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I don't remember really. Wasn't into it. What I can remember, d3300 digital, K1000 film. 2 years ago.

So David gave us Four and JC gave us Two cameras so I'll just average that to Three cameras. :)

The Sony I mentioned was a really rotten piece of photographic history. After shutter press as much as 5 seconds would pass even in bright daylight.

The Nikon Coolpix P60 is an order or three of magnitude better!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1) Disposable
2) Disposable
3) Disposable

LOL

As for the ones that count,

1) Nikon SLR randomly selected from a pawn shop. No idea what model it would have been.
2) Canon Rebel XSI
3)Sony NEX 7

1) Disposable
2) Disposable
3) Disposable

So true! I had countless disposable cameras growing up. It seemed like I got them for every field trip, family gathering, etc.

I have boxes and boxes of photos from disposable cameras taken from ages 8-15 when I got my SLR and enrolled in photography class.

I remember one funky disposable camera as a kid that had 4 colored lenses and when you pressed the shutter it took a quick series of smaller pictures (or maybe it was the same photo 4 times?) on the same frame, in red, green, yellow and blue. Too bad I don't still have any copies of the photos from it! And oddly enough, I think we have a disposable camera laying in a box somewhere that is my DH's from before we got married (over 10 years ago) No idea if the film is still good, but maybe someday I will toy with pandoras box and send it in to be developed. :-D

My firs SLR was a Miranda in about '84 or '85, but I had a camera before that which I sent off for in my parents' newspaper and that was very basic and took very small B&W photos - that must have been mid to late 70's. Between these I had a 110 camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back