What was your undergraduate major?

I got my degree in bEd. Ha ha. I have a Bachelor of Education. I also studied psych, then photography, then got a diploma in Elementary Ed.

currently working on a BS in Telecommunications! I'll be out of college either in August or December of 2005... All depends on when this one class will be offered!

B.F.A.- Painting and Printmaking with a minor in Art History

I have a Master Degree in Violin performance and music.

aggiezach said:
currently working on a BS in Telecommunications! I'll be out of college either in August or December of 2005... All depends on when this one class will be offered!

I feel your pain!

molested_cow said:
What do you do for living? Professional violinist?

Yes, I play for the Phoenix Symphony.

molested_cow said:
I see. I wish I know how to play something...

It's never too late! :lol:

I have a masters in BS. :p

Actually, I didn't go to college. I started playing music professionally at 14 and felt I was learning more on stage than I would studying jazz in college.

Digital Matt said:
...felt I was learning more on stage than I would studying jazz in college.

How true! I felt I learned the true skill of playing the violin only after I dove into the real world of playing in an orchestra. Often I felt that I lost four years of my life by going to college (Conservatory).

What instrument do you play, Matt?

Started out an aeronautical / astronautical engineering, got a year into it and realized that I hated calculus. 2 calculus classes, calc-based physics, calc-based statisctics, and calc/physics-based chemistry. Umm, no thanks.

So I ended up with a BA in secondary english education with minors in creative writing, computer science, and creative writing. :D

hobbes28 said:
I have an associates in metallurgy .

Hobbes, what is that?

I haven't gone to college yet. Unfortunately, if I stop working any of my three jobs at the moment, rent won't get paid. Someday I hope to go, though, and although what I want to do is everchanging...I know I want to do something with kids. Social work or something like that, most likely. I want to help kids that grew up in the same situation I did.

corry,

metallurgy is basically the same degree as mine. we are machinists and stuff. we can make anything out of metal...its pretty cool once you get the hang of it. and alot of it is stuff that cant be taught..you really have to have a talent for it.

md

Most reactions

Back